ZPanel 10.1.0 Upgrade to Sentora 1.0.3
Setup and Installation guide for Sentora website hosting platform on CentOS 6/7 and Ubuntu 12.04/14.04
Warnings about this upgrade process, do NOT update until you have read this section:
- Backup /etc/zpanel/
- Backup /var/zpanel/
- Backup all MySQL Databases
- Backup MySQL user passwords.
- Did you back everything up? If not please see steps 1 to 4
- If this upgrade does not complete successfully please use the above backups to restore your server back to ZPanel 10.1.0.
- New MySQL passwords will be generated and stored in /root/passwords.txt please remove these from your server.
- All custom settings in x_settings will be reverted to factory settings.
- All custom settings in /etc/zpanel/configs/ will also be reverted to factory settings.
- Force a rewrite of the Apache virtual hosts using a daemon run after upgrading.
LOG INTO YOUR SERVER/VPS AS THE ROOT USER, do not use sudo.
- Download the correct installer for your system:
- Change the script to be executable
chmod +x sentora_install.sh
- Run the Sentora installer
- Follow the on screen instructions during the installation.
- Force a rewrite of all Apache virtual host settings
Admin -> Module Admin -> Tick Force Update -> Click Save Changes
- The zadmin, MySQL passwords are all stored in /root/passwords.txt after installation.